Dear Clients and Colleagues
In an abundance of caution of the spread of Coronavirus in our communities and in accordance with the recommendations of the Florida Supreme Court along with recommendations of the public health officials, as of Wednesday, March 18, 2020, our office will be shifting to our remote business protocols for the time being. Our firm is prepared to do our part to prevent the additional spread of this pandemic. The safety and health of our clients, staff, and business associates is of the utmost importance.
Here is what this means for you:
- Our office remains open. Our attorneys and staff will continue to be available to you, as usual. You may continue to call our office number and email our staff, as always.
- Client consult and meetings will be scheduled via phone and video conferencing at the client’s convenience.
- Miami-Dade County Courthouse has announced that it is cancelling all upcoming hearings in its family law courts until March 27, 2020. During this period, deadlines and time limits have been cancelled for now, however, we will be here to continue to move your case forward.
- In accordance with Florida Supreme Court guidelines, court appearances will be handled remotely in coordination with the chambers for each assigned judge.
- All real estate closing matters continue to be processed as usual. Closing protocols will be assessed on a case by case basis and in accordance with lender requirements and client concerns. All files will be processed and closed as required.
- Our paperless environment will ensure secure access to client records from any location.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly or email@example.com. In the meantime, stay informed and heed the instructions of our public health officials. We are all in this together.