Stephanie Granda: An Attorney for Divorce in Miami
At the law offices of Granda & Associates PA, we know that divorce can be an emotionally trying time for all parties involved. This is why it is so crucial to find a divorce attorney that you can trust.
We are here to protect your wants, needs, and rights in the divorce proceedings and fight to ensure you receive everything you are legally entitled to. Furthermore, we will work tirelessly to ensure the divorce proceedings are accomplished with the least amount of strain on the divorcing parties and any children involved. The well being of your family should be the primary concern of your Divorce Attorney.
Find the Right Divorce Attorney in Miami For You
How do you know you’ve found the right attorney for divorce in Miami? What qualities should you be looking for in a family law attorney? We believe the most important factor is finding a family law attorney that has experience well suited to your individual needs. You can do so by considering the following matters:
- Determination and Division of Marital Assets: We work collaboratively with the other party to create a formal estimate of each conjugal resource at the time of separation, to ensure that you receive a reasonable settlement when the time comes to divide the assets.
- Child Custody: If you and your companion have children who are minors, odds are that your separation needs to incorporate arrangements that determine how their time is allocated between the guardians. To begin, we will need to take fundamental action to guarantee your temporary care rights for the span of the separation proceedings. We will then be prepared to fight for your long-term custody rights.
- Child Support: If your case is one that requires a party to pay child support, we’ll make sure your child is financially cared for. The financial burden should be shared by both parties in a way that is fair and equitable.
- Temporary Support or Payment of Debts: You’ll need a separation legal advisor who can advocate for your monetary rights. For however long the separation procedures last, you should not be left with the full monetary weight of paying off obligations or other budgetary duties. We will protect your financial security during this difficult time.
- Alimony: Oftentimes, one partner is qualified for a type of monetary assistance for a specific time frame following the separation. If this is your case, we will determine your qualifications and ensure that you receive what you are fairly entitled to.
- Modification to Orders: If you are disappointed with a past court decision with regard to separation or child custody, you should look for a lawyer with a solid track record in adjustment and revaluation of divorce settlements. You can feel confident in our experience.
Our attorneys for divorce in Miami are here for you. The experienced lawyers at Granda & Associates PA in Miami can help you with all of your divorce concerns, including legal separation. If you have any questions or for a complementary consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact our compassionate, experienced team of associates today to learn more about how we can help you. Call 305.595.4011 or Email us.